Tonight I finally have breathing room. I finally am able to take a breath and look back.
School consumes my thoughts, my life. I guess it's supposed to be that way... I'm just focusing on making it. Yes, 32 more days and counting.
And I swear, if one more person asks me what I'm doing this summer....
I like to live life without a plan. Wing it. It's so stress-free. Until some "friend" here asks what I'm doing when I graduate in 32 days, and I say, "Oh, I'm not sure yet." Then comes the inevitable lifting of the eyebrows and the exaggerated "Ohhh ok." And I can read their stupid judgmental thoughts. And I hate them.
[This is not a reflection on Courtney, who actually asked me that a couple of days ago.]
I barely have time to think about today, and definitely not this summer.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you should just hang out with me this summer.
Post a Comment