Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Immersion

I'm leaving for school in 4 hours. Let that one sink in.

I hate this feeling. Do other people (non-BJU/PCC people) enjoy a new semester? When I drive back through those black gates, it's immediate immersion. Drowning. I can feel the fear. I admit, there are several reasons I'm going to bawl like a baby on graduation day. However, there are a multitude of reasons I'll be rejoicing. Going back reminds me more of the bad things than the good ones. Nervous because 115 days is plenty of time to do something stupid and find myself on the outside of the gates--involuntarily.

I will graduate.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Yes you will! And Lord willing, I will be there to scream Hallelujah! at the end. :)

I love you.

Courtney

ladaisi said...

AND? DID YOU SURVIVE?

Audey, if this were a movie, we'd all die waiting for the grand finale.