Profunditties

Thursday, October 21, 2010

dreaming out loud

I stumbled upon this site that is a goldmine of w.c. pelon's poetry and immediately fell in love. I want this poem written all pretty and placed on my wall to make me smile every day:

there is no justice
no truth no forgiveness
no getting around it
and no turning back

there are only shadows
of you and me

and splinters of light
where hope breaks between

Posted by Autumn at 8:00 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: hope, poetry

1 comment:

LivingABonaFideLife said...

I love this! beautiful!

October 21, 2010 at 9:18 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
My photo
Autumn
Greenville, SC
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (13)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (4)
      • One day I will have clouds on my wall
      • dreaming out loud
      • Axel Haunts Me Everywhere I Go
      • Yes, please
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (2)

StumbleUpon

Blogs I'm Reading

  • A Creative Mess
  • Ashley
  • Beth
  • Charity and Daniel
  • ladaisi
  • Living a Bona Fide Life
  • Misadventures of a Modern Mommy
  • Perfectly Imperfect
  • The Cradle of Graphic Design
  • The Jacobs
  • the life of jennafred
  • The Yellow Sun
  • thoughts
  • Waiting in the Wings
  • What? Mermaids?
  • Words Not Unspoken...

Feedjit

Picture Window theme. Theme images by clintspencer. Powered by Blogger.